Re: [gedit-list] Clickable URLs and email addresses

At 10:41 +0000 10/27/09, davepeck talk21 com wrote:
Clickable URLs and email addresses for text files, as in EditPad.

<ftp://ftp.macnauchtan.com/Software/gedit/Firefox>

is a tool I wrote that does some of what you want. It works with the tools add-in and really isn't  a mouse click.

The tool looks at the selected line in a text window for an http URI. If there's one there it will pass it to Firefox.

You will need to have the tools add-in - I forgot the actual name - installed and place the tool in $HOME/.gnome2/gedit/tools/.
--

-->  Halloween  == Oct 31 == Dec 25 == Christmas  <--