Re: [gedit-list] "too many open files" error

Paolo Borelli wrote:
I think it's one of the plugins you are using that is opening file
descriptors and never closing them. If I recall correctly the
classbrowser plugin had this bug at some point...

Ciao
	Paolo

Thanks for the hint. However, I've disabled the Class Browser and all other plugins except the filw browser and the problem still remains.

Perhaps the file browser has the same issue as the class browser? I will do a lsof next time the error appears.