Re: [gedit-list] A new plugin for gEdit (Macro Plugin)

Thanks for your help.

I will add the plugin to the page you mentioned.

The plugin has 3 menu items, Record Macro, Stop Macro & Play Macro.
Record Macro starts recording of all the keys pressed in gedit.
Stop Macro stops the recoding of macro.
Play Macro then sends all the key events recorded in macro to the
gedit window again.