Re: [gedit-list] A new plugin for gEdit (Macro Plugin)

Hi,

you can add the link in the page: http://live.gnome.org/Gedit/Plugins

Regards.

BTW: what does that plugin do?

On Wed, Dec 16, 2009 at 2:29 PM, Sam K. Raju <samkraju linux gmail com> wrote:
Hi,

I am currently developing a new plugin for gEdit that records and run
a keyboard macro. I got the idea for this plugin from Notepad++ which
is only available in windows version. So I decided to add the same
feature in gEdit too. I used the source code of Change Case plugin as
reference for this.

Now my question is how should I share this plugin with others?