[gedit-list] Help customizing gEdit! (shortkeys, icon, etc.)

Hey everyone!

I'm using gEdit with a few plugins, and I'm really astonished by it's power
and simplicity. It's my default IDE now.

But I need help with a few things:
1 - Customizing shortkeys. I want to navigate through the tabs using CTRL +
Right ou CTRL + left. Using PgUP our PgDown is annoying, because in my
notebook they're not in a familiar place! Customizing gedit would also be
useful for other things.

2 - Choose a default folder in File Browser. Since I'm placing all my web
files in /var/www, I would like to make it the default folder, so I won't
have to navigate through other folders to get there (as it is, my home
folder is the default).

3 - Change the icon of gedit. It's not important in any way, but it kind of
annoys me that it's icon is a boring notepad. I would like to use the Mac's
CODA icon, which I think is beautiful, and I could show people and then say
"You know, its actually gEdit. Impressive, huh?" =). I can change the
shortcut icon and all, but i cant change the little icon in the top left of
the application. How can I do that?

That's it!

Thanks for your help!