[gedit-list] Autocompletion in LaTeX plugin

Dear all, I would like to verify that I am not missing something before submitting a bug report: the auto-completion feature in my LaTeX plugin ignores the environments which I create using \newtheorem. I am running the 0.1.3.1 version of the plugin, gedit 2.22.3 under the 64 bit version of Ubuntu. Apologies to all those, who don't know anything about latex and to whom all this reads like gibberish! Alex