Re: [gedit-list] Completion survey

Hi all,

	Currently I'm developing a new GscInfo object. This object can
be used to show a calltip. You can take a look in the svn version to
test/completion-demo for some examples (sorry for the demo code).

	You can adjust height and width to text an use it to show the
calltips. It is a simple object, only a few function to set text, show
and a useful function to set the popup info into the cursor.

If you want, you can take a look. I will develop some new features like
sort/extended view and a bottom bar with a buttom (you will hide it) to
show the sort or extended information (sort is the calltip and, if you
press extended we can show the function doc by example).

Regards,
	Perriman