Re: [gedit-list] Developing plugins

Hypersearch is basically like grep but with a ui. So you can search
recursively through a directory for a search term and it will list ofh
bar  files that have the search term in it. So when you click in a
result entry it will open up the file in a buffer and take you to the
line that the search term is on.

And the permanent incremental search is just a search bar at the top of
the screen that is always available for you to do quick incremental
searches through the current buffer. At the moment you have to hit
ctrl-k or ctrl-f/h to bring up a box to do a search.

But I will have a look on the irc channel that you mentioned for help.

Thanks