Re: [gedit-list] Developing plugins

Hi Philip,

> hypersearch functionality
> permanent incremental search bar

I never used jedit, could you please explain me what are these features?

> The first plugin that I would like to write is the recent buffer
> switcher list as this is an invaluable feature for me, especially
> developing in ruby and rails and having to switch between many open
> files, often for very short periods of time.

Great.

> I know there is the information at the botton of the plugins page, but
> I have looked at it and it did not make much sense to me.

I suppose you mean http://live.gnome.org/Gedit/PythonPluginHowTo and
http://live.gnome.org/Gedit/NewMDIPluginHowTo right?

I suggest you to ask on #gedit channel on irc.gnome.org.

Ciao,

Paolo Maggi <paolo maggi gmail com>