Re: [gedit-list] [ANN] Auto Tab 0.4 released

Hello,

On Thu, Mar 6, 2008 at 9:44 AM, Steve <nudrema gmail com> wrote:

>  It looks really great !
>
>  I have a question thought, (I haven't tested it yet). How does it
>  interact with the built-in modelines plugin ?

Modelines take precedence, the plugin explicitly checks if the
Modelines plugin has read a setting and deactivates itself for that
buffer if so. There's also functionality for other plugins to disable
Auto tab if they wish to (details are at:
http://code.google.com/p/gedit-autotab/).

-- Stoffe

--
Kristoffer Lundén