[gedit-list] Fwd: F11, bookmarks

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Steve <nudrema gmail com>
Date: Thu, Mar 6, 2008 at 9:43 AM
Subject: Re: [gedit-list] F11, bookmarks
To: MK <halfcountplus intergate com>

On Mon, Feb 25, 2008 at 3:54 PM, MK <halfcountplus intergate com> wrote:
 > Fullscreen mode would be great.
 >
 >  But first i would incorporate some way to personalize something called
 >  "bookmarks," which i assume no answer to my question means this is just
 >  as impossible as falling up.

 The lack of answer is most probably because most of the gedit team has
 been pretty busy lately. I for instance don't even have internet at
 home for a month or so.

 What are you calling bookmarks ? often-used files ? or bookmarked
 directories ? If it is the latter, you can customize it in the gnome
 place menu or in the open dialog... and file an enhancement request in
 bugzilla.gnome.org in both cases.