Re: [gedit-list] Offtopic

On Sun, Mar 2, 2008 at 2:48 PM, Chuchi Perriman
<chuchiperriman gmail com> wrote:
> Hi all
>
>  I have a problem and perhaps you can help me.
>
>  I have created a project named gtksnippets. This project have three modules:
>  [...]

I don't think it makes such a difference.

However, you might consider that projects like debian will generate
three separate modules from your source code (which is perfectly fine
even if you have one single project), but building the gsnippets
package will then require to have all the dependencies for gtksnippets
available, which can be limitating in some cases.

Also care about the licencing.