[gedit-list] OffTopic

Hi all,

	I'm writting an in-place variables replacement for GtkSnippets
but I'm getting some problems with GtkTextView.

I connect the parser to GtkTextBuffer "insert-text" signal
(connect_after) then I get the inserted text and I try to replace all
variables with the same name with this text.

When I do this, I get an error, I cannot insert text into the buffer in
that moment. Perhaps I may handle the user interaction in another
signal or there is some tip to modify the buffer in this signal...

Can you help me?

Regards,
	Perriman