[gedit-list] How to extend gedit(add a menu item when right clicking on the tab of a file)?

I use gedit as my main text editor, and i want to make an extension to
it. For example, I often need to copy a file from ~/www/wwwd/ into
~/www/ after the file is modified.  Everytime I need to manually copy
the file, it's not convinient, I hope I can right click on the tab of
the file in gedit, and there is a "copy to ~/www/" option in the
context menu, then I just need to click this option.

I'm a newbie in developing in linux(I'm a windows developer), so i
hope someone could give me some guide on how to do this small
"project", i believe i will do it well with your help :)