Re: [gedit-list] How to extend gedit(add a menu item when right clicking on the tab of a file)?

Hello Star Liu,

once i was a newbie on Linux too and started developing plugins for gEdit with Python.

So this could help: http://live.gnome.org/Gedit/PythonPluginHowTo

But you can do the copy behavior easily creating an External Tool with the External Tools plugin.

May check out the docs and the collection:
http://live.gnome.org/Gedit/ToolLauncherPlugin
http://live.gnome.org/Gedit/ExternalToolsPluginSnippets

Good luck!

Ich muß den Blindenhund zurückbringen.