Re: [gedit-list] sidebar

Agree now when more and more people have widescreen lcd we should have
an option to add a panel to the right side too. Problem is this will
probadly break API :-/

Because now its called gedit_window_get_side_panel this should be marked
deprecated and changed to gedit_window_get_[left_panel/right_panel]
imho :-) I am not sure main maintainers like that.

I would gladly send a patch upstream for this if maintainers are
intrested :-) and not working on it already :-)

Greets

Mikael