Re: [gedit-list] The 79 characters selection limit to prefill the search field

At 12:08 -0500 12/9/08, jpfleury wrote:
I have a question about the Gedit search/replace function. If we do a
selection before doing Ctrl+F or Ctrl+H, the dialog's search field is
prefilled with the selected text, only if it's less than 80 characters.

<can't resist it>
Surely you know that the first column is reserved for a 7-9 punch that indicates a binary card.
</can't resist it>

--

--> A fair tax is one that you pay but I don't <--