Re: [gedit-list] Python Refactoring Plugin

Hello Alessandro,

I wrote such a plugin last year, but did not find the time to mantain
it. You might find it interesting:

        http://www.stambouliote.de/projects/gedit_plugins_old.html

I still am interested in integrating some bicycle repair functions into
the class browser plugin, like renaming, finding function definitions,
etc. Would you be interested in defining some common interfaces so that
PyCycle functions can be called from the context menu of the class
browser?

Cheers,
Fred