Re: [gedit-list] Tweak oblivion color scheme

Thanks very much for your answers :)

2007/10/23, Paolo Borelli <pborelli katamail com>:

Il giorno mar, 23/10/2007 alle 08.54 -0400, Curtis Hovey ha scritto:
> PS. I'm not sure why gtksourceview-1.0 is being used when the current
> lib is gtksourceview2.

The proper location is ~/.local/share/gtksourceview- 2.0/styles (as per
freedesktop spec). We still supported the old gtksourceview-1.0 dir for
lang files (since they still work). I guess that supporting that dir
also for styles is a side effect...

Anyway even more simply you can use the "Add" style button in the
preference dialog... in that case the style file will be places in
~/.gnome2/gedit/styles directory which is also looked for style files[1]

Do not forget to add your best themes to
http://live.gnome.org/GtkSourceView/StyleSchemes !

ciao
        Paolo

[1] when using the gui files are not programmatically placed in
~/.local/share/gtksourceview-2.0/styles since editing gedit preferences
should not affect the other programs using gtksourceview)