Re: [gedit-list] Tweak oblivion color scheme

On Tue, 2007-10-23 at 14:31 +0200, Nelson Benítez León wrote:
> Hi!, I'm starting to use gedit for editing c files because of black
> background oblivion scheme, but the background seems to not be
> completely black and so I want to edit it, I've tried to find the file
> of oblivion scheme but I can't find it so maybe it is hardcoded in the
> sources? so I would like to ask if someone knows if there's a file
> where i can edit that scheme... Thanks...

The style and language highlighting rules comes from gtksourceview2. You
can edit a private copy.

cp /usr/share/gtksourceview-2.0/styles/oblivion.xml ~/.gnome2/gtksourceview-1.0/styles

Quit all gedit instances, then restart gedit to activate the style. I
recommend starting it from the command line when changing the style and
language rules--gtksourceview will report errors to STDOUT.

PS. I'm not sure why gtksourceview-1.0 is being used when the current
lib is gtksourceview2.
--

__C U R T I S  C.  H O V E Y_______
Guilty of stealing everything I am.