Re: [gedit-list] Gedit as an html editor
- From: Steve Frécinaux <nudrema gmail com>
- To: email micahcarrick com
- Cc: gedit-list <gedit-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [gedit-list] Gedit as an html editor
- Date: Tue, 02 Oct 2007 21:47:22 +0200
On Mon, 2007-10-01 at 09:47 -0700, Micah Carrick wrote:
> I put together some notes on how I setup gedit for use as a web
> development editor. If anyone is interested: Customizing gedit as a
> Web Developer’s IDE
Great post. Anyway, did you know that
- with gedit 2.20+ you can create a theme for your colours instead of
customizing the colours in gconf ?
- with gedit 2.18+ you can share external tools you create by copying
the relevant files in ~/.gnome2/gedit/tools ?
] [Thread Prev