Re: [gedit-list] Gedit as an html editor

Hi Micah,
	very nice post. We really need to start collecting "how-to" article
like this one since as you said at the beginning of your post gedit is
"much more powerful than you may know".

The problem is that we need a way to market this idea in a more
efficient way and you post is a great example on how this can be done.

What do you think about proposing this post as an article for one of the
next issues of the GNOME journal?

You will also be happy to know that some of the gripes you listen at the
end of your post have been solved in gedit 2.20. For example you can now
highlight "PHP inside HTML".

Thanks,
Paolo