Re: [gedit-list] A New Symbol Browser Plugin

I saw your autocompletion library and was thinking exactly the same thing, only, with one addition. The autocomplete would include any symbols in any open file as well as symbols from installed tag files based on mime-type. So a mime type for a php file would load tag files created for the php library, a c file would load libc, glib, gtk, glade, etc. This would all be configurable and users could run ctags to create their own tag files as well and drop into ~/.gnome2/gedit/tags/ or something.

That's actually where I was going to start poking around as soon as I got this plugin rock solid. Perhaps we should talk on this more.
- Micah Carrick

  Developer - http://www.micahcarrick.com
  GTK+ Forums - http://www.gtkforums.com

Chuchi Perriman wrote:
Woh!!!

I like it!! i have written a library that adds (auto)completion
support to GtkTextView. I will take a look to class browser plugin and
I will try to integrate your plugin with my library and then we can
add the symbols finded by your plugin into the (auto)completion
popup!!!!!!!!

I will tell to if I can do it

Regards,
    perriman