Re: [gedit-list] A New Symbol Browser Plugin

Woh!!!

I like it!! i have written a library that adds (auto)completion
support to GtkTextView. I will take a look to class browser plugin and
I will try to integrate your plugin with my library and then we can
add the symbols finded by your plugin into the (auto)completion
popup!!!!!!!!

I will tell to if I can do it

Regards,
    perriman