Re: [gedit-list] Spelling Plug-in

Thanks for your reply Steve. I'm not sure I understand though. Unfortunately I'm not a programmer, so I wouldn't even know where to begin writing a patch. But I'm still confused by your response. Gedit uses aspell, the default dictionary installed on my system, but through another program called Enchant, and Enchant can't handle words with an apostrophe or single quote in them? If that's the case, how come it successfully handles some words but not others?

Thanks,
Sak.