Re: [gedit-list] tabulation plugin

On 3/30/07, Kristoffer Lundén <kristoffer lunden gmail com> wrote:

> I think that creating a more generic way to skip Auto Tab is way to go.

Yup, me too. Gonna do that, so other plugins can talk to mine, if they
wish. Will make for easy patches, too.

It's done, and a new version is uploaded at
http://code.google.com/p/gedit-autotab/ with instructions on the page
and in the README. Not that there is a lot of it, this is all any
other plugin needs to do:

 view.set_data("AutoTabSkip", True)

and Auto Tab will skip processing that view as long as it evaluates to True.

So, if any other plugin conflicts with Auto Tab, but you want to keep
both, that's all you have to do (or request from the author) to fix
it.

Hope that helps, now I'd like to fix those non-working files if possible... :)

-- Kristoffer

--
Kristoffer Lundén
✉ kristoffer lunden gmail com