[gedit-list] signals and dev environment

Hi All,

As I told to Paolo in other thread on this list, I'm working with gedit signals, special attention to send signal to all plugins before gedit close.
But one difficult that I have is to create a development environment, where I apply patch and compile my changes.
Example:
If a work in gedit-app.c, how to try this changes.

Well, sorry for me bad english, I hope that you understand me!

--
Lucas Stephanou