Re: [gedit-list] Minor Bug in Snippets Plugin(?)

On lun, 2007-06-04 at 16:50 +0300, Ami Tavory wrote:
> Hello,
>
>     When gedit starts, I can't use any user-defined snippets. To
> "enable" them, I must access the config dialog (using "Tools->Manage
> Snippets"), and just click OK (without modifying anything). This
> behavior is consistent across multiple logins/reboots.

Sounds like a bug :)

Probably the SnippetsController (or whatever it's called, I don't recall
the details) is just created when a new document is loaded, a new tab is
added or the config dialog used, but it's not created for the first tab
that is created on start up (just guessing, unfortunately I can't test
at the moment).

Please file it in bugzilla. If you also attach a patch that fixes it, it
would be even better :)

Note that until the language highlighting is set you will only have
snippets in the "Generic" category.

ciao
	Paolo