Re: [gedit-list] Toolbar Editor for gedit

Il giorno mer, 11/07/2007 alle 19.28 +0200, Sylvain Archenault ha
scritto:
> Hello,
>
> In the past few days, I worked on an editable toolbar for Gedit. I
> looked at the code of "evince" and "eog" to see how their editable
> toolbar work

Cool stuff!
I'll try to take a look as soon as I find the time... Can you attach
your work in bugzilla so it doesn't get lost?
For the "open" button maybe you can take a look at epiphany which has
similar buttons for "Back" and "Forward".

ciao
	Paolo