Re: [gedit-list] after 1 month of use -- gedit feedback / issues

I had installed gedit svn today, and it's looks fine!
smart home/end is very usefull.

Paolo,

As I' told one month ago, I'm finishing signal emitters to plugins on closing gedit.
It's a great time to suggest more signals! :-)

And to end, I send patch to bugzilla? what bug?