[gedit-list] Gedit Functionlist

Hi guys,

i switched from WinXP to Ubuntu-Studio and found my new Home ;) I do a lot
of Perl-Scripting and need a little fancy tool in GEDIT.

I former used UltraEdit which is capable of showing a (sub)Function-List in
the left panel. This makes it very easy to find the right subfunctions.

Many Editors in the Windows-world offer this feature- ... and i really miss
it.

Would you be so kind to add this request to the Wish-List for GEDIT?! :)

Kind regards  / Mit freundlichen Gr�G�Hansen
- WebKommerz -
individuelle L�gen aus einer Hand

Friesische Str. 54
D- 24937 Flensburg