[gedit-list] Got an odd one here...

I use 4 spaces instead of tabs in gedit for my PHP work. When I first startup, it works fine. Working on local files... fine. But, when I open a remote file (FTP or SSH) it stops working and instead uses tabs... on all files even the local ones from here on out. The only way I've figured out how to get it back to normal is to completely reboot the system (just logging out doesn't even fix it).

This is not good for me as I need to work on remote files so I can pay the rent ;)

Has anyone heard of this happening? I've disabled modelines, indent tabs, and smart tabs plugins, however, all three of them were enabled at one point as I've been experimenting.

--
- Micah Carrick
  Freelance Developer