Re: [gedit-list] Plugin to align blocks of text

Hi,

    It is easy to do because all page are static html generated with a script. I try to do a little example tomorrow with the same appearance than gedit web page.

I have any questions:

1.- Who will make the script?
2.- The script will be a python script that writes all pages or
3.- Do you want an xslt template to generate the result xml? (Perhaps this is better)

Regards,
    Chuchi

El lun, 11-09-2006 a las 14:23 +0200, Paolo Maggi escribió:
Hi,

On Mon, 2006-09-11 at 11:55 +0200, chuchi wrote:
> What do you want to do in the web page??

I would like to have a page similar to:
https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/plugins/

It should contains a list of avaliable plugins.
The main page could have a list of the most requested plugins most of
the informations (with most the details visible, like in
https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/plugins/) and a list of last updated
ones (like the list on the left on http://www.gnomefiles.org/).
For each plugin there should be a page showing at least the following
information (similar to the app pages on www.gnomefiles.org):
- name
- short/long description
- author(s)
- download link
- latest version
- home page
- screenshot (if available)
- required gedit version
- when the plugin has been updated for the last time
- license

For the moment we could put all the info in a set of XML files (one per
plugin) and generate the pages in a cron job and we could ask the plugin
authors to send us the XML file for their plugin (or we could compute
most of the info from the .gedit-plugin file).
The HTML pages could be re-generated from a cron-job (as for the entire
gedit site).

What do you think?

Ciao,
Paolo

Pulse para ir al sitio web
Jesús Barbero Rodríguez
Departamento de Análisis y Programación - Desarrollo tecnológico
Zoco Gran Santander, 1ª Planta 39011 Peñacastillo Santander ESPAÑA

Tel.: +34 902 233 323 ■ Fax: +34 902 234 280

AVISO LEGAL: Este mensaje contiene información destinada exclusivamente al usuario de destino, pudiendo contener información confidencial o protegida legalmente. Si, por un error de envío o transmisión, ha recibido este mensaje y usted no es el destinatario del mismo, por favor, notifique de este hecho al remitente y no use, informe, distribuya, imprima, copie o difunda este mensaje bajo ningún medio . Cualquier opinión en él contenida, es exclusiva de su autor y no representa necesariamente la opinión de Quiter Servicios Informáticos, S.L.

LEGAL WARNING: This e-mail and any attachment, contain information intended solely for the addressee and may contain confidential information or legally protected data. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender and do not use, disclose, distribute, copy, print or rely on this e-mail under any circumstances. The views and opinions expressed are the authorŽs own and do not necessarily reflect those of Quiter Servicios Informáticos, S.L.