[gedit-list] File browser plugin

Hi all,

    thanks all for you work in this plugin but it is too slow. I have serious problems loading file browser plugin because when i open gedit, it take about 13 seconds if i have this plugin activated. My PC is Pentium 4 with 1024mb ram and 13 seconds with this hardware is too long. I have activated: file browser plugin, snipplets, external tools and DevHelp plugin.

    It's only a comment to inform you about it.

Regards,
    Chuchi