Re: [gedit-list] ftp Read Only problem

A suggestion for all the great gedit plugin developers around the
world... what about a "sitecopy" plugin for gedit
(http://www.lyra.org/sitecopy/).

This plugin could use sitecopy if the user has only a ftp or webdav
access to the web server machine or rsync
(http://samba.anu.edu.au/rsync/) if the user has also a shell (i.e.
telnet or ssh) account

Ciao,
Paolo