Re: [gedit-list] Snapopen plugin updated with filebrowser support

Hi Gary,

Thanks for you reply: The stuff that fuels community development :-)

> I love the addon.  Two of us at work are using and loving it already.
> One bug though.  Open and Cancel buttons should be inverted to follow
> with Gnome Guidelines :-D   I keep hitting cancel instead of Open
> hehehe
True. I go fix immediately (already done so, just need to deploy).
Marcus suggested multiselect of files, great idea, which I will
definitely also implement very soon (read: this week).

I've installed your gemini plugin, and like the features! You mentioned
a few bugs, looking forward to that, although it seems to works pretty
well.

One suggestion though. For curly brackets I almost always wants a space
on the inside of each like so:  { notice_the_spaces }
Dunno if such a feature would mess other things up.

Keep in touch.

Regards,
Mads