[gedit-list] Snapopen plugin updated with filebrowser support

Hi All,

Just uploaded version 1.1 of the Snapopen plugin, an open dialog
enhanced with fancy autocompletion as found in Macs TextMate.

http://www.upperbound.net/upperbound/show/SnapOpen+plugin+for+Gedit
Or through here: http://live.gnome.org/Gedit/Plugins (scroll down to
Snapopen)

The new version contains performance improvements in the 'find ..'
call and integration to the Filebrowser plugin sidebar. Snapopen now
starts 'grepping' from the current 'root' dir in the Filebrowser
sidebar.

For those using Eddt, disable the snapopen will also respect eddts
'root' folder (but only if the Filebrowser plugin is disabled).
The last fallback is using current working dir where gedit was started.

Please tell me what you think, and I you have any ideas for
improvements.

NOTE: I repacked the plugin into a subdir, so please remove any previous
install first.

Regards,

Mads Buus