Re: [gedit-list] Snapopen plugin updated with filebrowser support

well, but for me this not work, I'm a Ubuntu Dapper 6.06 with gedit 2.14 this
plug-ins need an early version? or what?

And I download this 3 times and nothing change, Ctrl+Alt+o not work.  Please
can you help me? need more information?