Re: [gedit-list] Output of 'External Tools' plugin

Il giorno gio, 02/11/2006 alle 10.45 +0100, Marcus Lunzenauer ha
scritto:
> Hi all,
>
> I am frequently using the great "External Tools" plugin. One of my tools
> let me check the syntax of my PHP files. The output is redirected to the
>    "Output Panel" and includes informations about the line number of
> found syntax errors.
>
> Is it possible to link that output to gedit functionality, i.e. clicking
> on the line number and directly jumping to that line in the
> corresponding file?

I don't think it is possible at the moment from inside the External
Tools plugin: you would need to execute code when clicing on the output
pane and parse the expected output to figure out the line number.

It is however possible to do in a python plugin.

> Regards, Marcus
>

> P.S.: One last thing: Here is my "External Tool" to copy/paste selected
> text to/from http://www.cl1p.net ;-)

Nice!

We probably should start up a page on the wiki where people can exchange
their useful tools. Feel free to create one!

ciao