[gedit-list] Output of 'External Tools' plugin

Hi all,

I am frequently using the great "External Tools" plugin. One of my tools let me check the syntax of my PHP files. The output is redirected to the "Output Panel" and includes informations about the line number of found syntax errors.

Is it possible to link that output to gedit functionality, i.e. clicking on the line number and directly jumping to that line in the corresponding file?

Regards, Marcus

P.S.: One last thing: Here is my "External Tool" to copy/paste selected text to/from http://www.cl1p.net ;-)

  Copies selected text to cl1p.net
Input: