[gedit-list] help for modelines plugin?

Hi all

Where can I get the documentation for the Modelines plugin? I have checked Yelp and the GNOME wiki but didn't find anything. I'd like to know what modlines are supported, and what the syntax is (without the assumption that I know the formats for modelines in vim, emacs, kate).

Can I used modelines to specify syntax style, eg for a 'SConstruct' file to be formatted as python?

Cheers
JP

--
John Pye
Department of Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering