[gedit-list] New Feature (split documents)

Hi all,

	I want add a new feature to gedit or create a new editor with this
feature using gedit. My intention is split documents like emacs,
vertically and horizontally viewing various documents at time (sorry for
my bad english).

	I need your help. My fist intention is create a new proyect to do this
embeding the gedit control inside the new editor. ¿What do you think
about this? ¿Some idea? ¿I create a new proyect or add this feature to
gedit? ¿perhaps i may do a plugin for gedit?

Regards,
	Chuchi