Re: [gedit-list] help for modelines plugin?

We support a limited subset of the vim and emacs modelines.

We also support a subset of the kate modelines
(http://www.kate-editor.org/article/katepart_modelines).

May be you could try to write a simple wiki page to document the
supported modelines. If you know python, it will be easy for you reading
the python plugin code to gather the needed information:
http://cvs.gnome.org/viewcvs/gedit/plugins/modelines/modelines.py?view=markup

Ciao,
Paolo