Re: [gedit-list] Filetree plugin

Op wo, 21-06-2006 te 10:43 +0200, schreef Steve Fr�naux:
> Paolo Maggi wrote:
>
> > - do we really need a "go to root" button in the toolbar? What is the
> > "root" in this context? May be "Shift"+Click could work as well?
> >
> > - what about adding a "back" button to return to the previous visited
> > location?
>
> I'd also remove a few other buttons (mainly new/remove). As is, the
> toolbar is quite huge and does not fit well in a side panel: the panel
> has to be big for every buttons to be visible.

The root is the actual root (you set the root by activating an item in
the bookmarks view for example).

The toolbar items are not fixed. I agree with Steve that there are to
many buttons present at the moment, but I'm not so sure what should stay
and wat should go.

A back button would be quite easy to implement. Does someone have a
proposal for what actions should be in the toolbar?

--
Jesse van den Kieboom

Visit: http://www.icecrew.nl