[gedit-list] the 'find' dialog...

Hi all,

I have some queries relating to Gedit 2.14.3 -- please let me know if
these have already been fixed in 2.15.4.

Firstly, I wonder if there is any way that the ESC key could be bound to
close non-modal dialogs while editing. In particular, I often press
'ctrl-F' or 'ctrl-R' then I seem to click somewhere back in the main
window. This leaves me with an inactive window floating infront of my
editor. It seems unintuitive that I must again press 'ctrl-F' before I
can then press ESC to close that dialog. I often find myself pressing
ESC not realising that the window is unfocussed and therefore not
responsive - it's just one of those small irks that makes you want to
write an email to someone... :-)

Secondly, I may have raised this issue before. I just wonder if there is
likely to be anyone working on adding regular expression search
capability to the Find and Replace dialogs? This would really be
super-useful.

Cheers
JP