[gedit-list] Filetree plugin update

Hello all,

I've been working on the filetree plugin again for the last few days and
I feel it's time for another 'release'. A lot of bugs have been fixed
and actions (like delete and rename) are more stable now. I've also
added history browsing (previous and next buttons like in nautilus) and
a the combobox now shows the path so you can easily go up in the
currently showed path. Hmm, my English is failing, time for some
braindead tv :)

http://www.icecrew.nl/~jesse/gedit/filetree.tar.gz

--
Jesse van den Kieboom