Re: [gedit-list] Filetree plugin update

Hi,

> I've been working on the filetree plugin again for the last few days and
> I feel it's time for another 'release'. A lot of bugs have been fixed
> and actions (like delete and rename) are more stable now. I've also
> added history browsing (previous and next buttons like in nautilus) and
> a the combobox now shows the path so you can easily go up in the
> currently showed path. Hmm, my English is failing, time for some
> braindead tv :)
>
> http://www.icecrew.nl/~jesse/gedit/filetree.tar.gz

Excellent!

Do you think it is ready to be included in the gedit main package?

There are about 10 days before feature freeze, I think it is time we
start taking a decision about it.

I will try to test it a bit in the next days, if other guys could do the
same would be really great. Then, before the end of the next week we
could tentatively commit it to CVS (if no major problems will be
discovered).

Do you agree?

Ciao,
Paolo

P.S. I have worked a bit on a grep-like plugin, may be I will have some
time to finish it in the next days.