Re: [gedit-list] Plugin for xml indent

Thank you very much!

	I have been doing something this weekend in python. All work fine but i
don't know if it is better do it in C for performance. What do you
think? In Python is very easy and i develop very fast and distribute it
is easier, but in C the process is faster than python.

I don't know how to do it. Can you help me??

Thanks again for hear me ;)