Re: [gedit-list] Plugin for xml indent

chuchi wrote:
Thank you very much!
	I have been doing something this weekend in python. All work fine but i
don't know if it is better do it in C for performance. What do you
think? In Python is very easy and i develop very fast and distribute it
is easier, but in C the process is faster than python.
Definately do it in python. After the plugin is working you can measure what is slow (if anything) and if really needed (which I doubt) write a python module in C.