[gedit-list] bug: invisible tabs

Hi all

When I open many documents in a single gedit window, the latest version (2.14.3) seems not to correctly focus the newly opened tab. It appears partly or fully off-screen on the right hand side, and I must ctrl-alt-pgup back to a visible tab then ctrl-alt-pgdn back to the new document in order for the tab to become visible again.

Is this a new bug? Have others seen it too?

Cheers
JP

--
John Pye
Department of Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering